And now, the end is here,And so I face my final army diary
you fucks, I'll say it clear,I'll state my courtcase, of which I'm certain
I've lived a soldiers life ,in all your jails
I broke each and all youre rulebooks,
And more, much more than this, oooo yes!!I took the piss
Regrets? noo wae ive had a blast
But then again, at your expense
I did what I had to do,to go awol awae from you
I planned each escape, each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this, ooo yes!!I did it my way
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
,theres more to life than ironing shirts andbulling fuckin shoes
But through it all, when there was doubt,
i pissed myself laffin, and spat you all out
I faced it all and I stood tall and soooo!!did it my way
I've loved, and screwed a few,I've had my fill, my share of boozing
And now, as i think back, I find it all so fuckin amusing,
To think I did all that
And may I say, to this day"Oh, no, oh, no, wasnae me sir!,
I did it my way"
For who is joker, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
,To say the things i truly feel
and not the words of one who kneels
, my army records shows I took the blows
and joker did it his way
yes it was done jokers way!!!
lmao joker 2007


1 comment:
ok joker its true ure hilarious,have you taken your medication today?
Post a Comment